- Mission Start/Before Boss Battle
- --A cold wind blows across the charred remains of the once-proud Salvatore manor,
- --The two brothers still stand, glaring at one another.
- Abe: ...
- Ben: ...
- --A minute passes. And then...
- --Both brothers burst into laughter.
- Abe: Ha ha ha, seriously. When did you get so powerful, Ben?
- Ben: Well, I can't say for sure, but it looks like we're even now.
- Abe: I don't know if I can back down, though. We need to finish this fight.
- Ben: Neither can I. I'm sorry, but I finally have what I need to win. It's all thanks to Lector...
- Abe: ....Lector?
- Ben: Yeah. He showed up a couple of days ago and helped me upgrade Pengbot.
- Abe: But... someone named Lector was helping me master Don Penguini.
- Ben: That's... that's impossible!
- Abe: What could this mean?
- ?????: It means that it's my turn to strike back!
- --Both brothers turn toward the all-too-familiar voice of Lector. He steps out of the shadows.
- Lector: I must thank the both of you. My plan went along quite smoothly.
- Ben: Plan? You were supposed to help me defeat Abe!
- Lector: I helped both of you, so I could achieve my goal: complete control of Corrolan!
- Lector: You've helped weaken the foundations of the Salvatore empire, and this city needs a new company in charge!
- Abe: No way! You took advantage of our battles!
- Ben: So you just wanted control over the city? You could have easily made a deal with one of us.
- Lector: Years ago, your father uprooted a very profitable operation I had in Corrolan.
- Lector: I waited until my power grew, so that one day, I could be the one to destroy his empire, and his legacy!
- Lector: And your little sibling-squabble was the perfect opportunity to strike.
- Abe: If you think for a second that you're gonna get away with this, you got another thing coming.
- Ben: Yeah, this town is ours, and this turf war is ours!
- Abe: Take a hike, bozo.
- Lector: Oh? And how do you plan to stop me?
- Lector: Neither of you can do anything alone. You are far to weak, now!
- Abe: That's true...
- Ben: Alone, we can't stop him. But...
- Abe; Between Ben and I, we can make a half decent team of our own.
- Lector: Ha ha ha ha ha! I'd like to see you try!
- Lector: Now, I shall remove you and all traces of the Salvatore from this city!
- Ben: Bring it on.
- Abe: Let's go!
|Name||Element||Active Moves||Passive Moves|
|Dualdragoon||Storm||Ultrabolt||Ultrathunder (All)||Twin Knock Back||Unwanted Friend||-|
|Galvbane||Storm||Timestrike||Protector Killer||Stun Pulse||Bloodcrave||Hold Ground|
|Typhondragon||Storm||Ultrathunder (All)||Protector Killer||Sleep Killer||Timestrike||-|
|Viridizardon||Earth||Ultraquake (All)||Accelerate Team||Desperate Bite||Hold Ground|
|Demolitron||Holy||Ultranova (All)||Protector Killer||Sleep Killer||Timestrike||-|
|Venodrake||Shadow||Gigablight||Double Poison Eater||Dual Poison Touch||Toxic Entrance|
|Nightlord||Shadow||Gigablight||Timestrike||Ultradusk (All)||Sendback||Poison Revenge||Shocking Entrance|
|The Godfeather||Storm||Assisted Thunder (All)||Life Flip Self||Last Bite||Retreat||Stun Immunity||Hold Ground|
|Name||Element||Active Moves||Passive Moves|
|Pegassiah||Holy||Ultranova (All)||Desperate Double||Survivor||Purify||Hold Ground|
|Golgerock||Earth||Ultraquake (All)||Protect Focus||Accelerate Team||Knock Back||-|
|Poseideon||Water||Gigasplash||400sec Megabomb||Stealth||Life Flip All||-|
|The Penguinator||Storm||Ultrathunder (All)||Overwatch||Slayerbane All||Desperate Bite||Excessive Force||Hold Ground|
|Clioseraph||Holy||Megalux||Heal All||Purify||Give Turn||-|
|Minoferno||Fire||Ultraflame||Dreamhunt||Ultraflare (Dual)||Give Turn||-|
|Archseraph||Holy||Ultranova (All)||Heal All||Purify||Stealth Teammate||Stunning Entrance|
|Caniswyrm||Shadow||Element Eradicate||Protect Focus||Stealth Teammate||Knock Back Next||-|
- After Boss Battle
- Lector: Impossible! Impossible impossible impossible!
- Abe: Looks like your plan backfired.
- Ben: Beat it! And don't let us see your face around here ever again.
- Lector: I will have my revenge! Don't you ever forget it!
- --Lector flees from the city.
- Abe: ...
- Abe: You know, we make a pretty good team.
- Ben: No arguments here.
- Ben: ......
- Abe: ..........
- Ben: You got something to say?
- Abe: I'm thinking that... if we have to deal with guys like Lector and others...
- Ben: ...That we should join forces again?
- Abe: Yeah, but... I don't wanna guilt you into it.
- Ben: I agree. We should consolidate our power again.
- Abe: Wh-what, really?
- Ben: We've had our disagreements in the past, but we should have taken the time to work things out.
- Abe: I gotta say, I'm no good at planning things out. You are way better at it.
- Ben: And you always have the best interest of the company at heart. I should take the
- Abe: It's just... the only thing I'm really good at is fighting. I was worried giving you more power would make me useless.
- Ben: No way! The whole reason I had so much trouble with you was because you managed to hold everything together.
- Ben: I'd say, you're definitely leader material.
- Abe: I have an idea. Why don't we fix the issue, from the top to bottom?
- Ben: You mean, reorganize things?
- Abe: Yes. Like, you should have more of a say in decisions that affect our outfit as a whole.
- Ben: I would appreciate that, thank you. But I can't do this without your help.
- Abe: Let's split our power 50/50. Together, we'll make an unstoppable force.
- Ben: ...You're right. It's what father would want, anyway.
- --The two brothers finally resolved their differences, but there was much work to be done
- --The scars of destruction left room for new developments, and the Salvatore empire was built anew.
- --Abe and Ben, with the power of the Godfeather and the Penguinator, set their sights outside of Corrolan, expanding their organization far and wide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.